On completion of this course, you will be able to start your career as a qualified assessor either working for a college, training provider or freelance. Another great benefit of the role is that it is fairly common to have flexible working conditions and the option to work from home.
- This is a distance-learning course that can be completed in your own time.
The course must be completed within 12 months of the start date.
- You will receive timely feedback in order to improve your work should you need to.
- After the successful completion of the course you will receive your nationally recognised certificate.
- Personal tutoring and coaching.
- You will need to assess two learners in a work environment.
- If you require a teaching qualification we can offer you a package that includes Level 3 Award in Education and Training just ask for details.
Who is this course for?
Someone who is looking to work in the Education and Training sector as a tutor/assessor. Your experience and qualifications may improve your suitability for certain assessing roles.