Why a Highfield qualification?
Highfield is the leading provider of regulated compliance qualifications in the UK, certificating over 350,000 learners a year.
Highfield currently provides around 80% of all regulated level 3 health and safety in the workplace qualifications.
We’re extremely proud to be a Highfield-approved centre and offer industry-recognised qualifications that will enhance learners’ career prospects.
What Does The Qualification Cover?
• the legal framework relating to health and safety at work
• the main causes of injuries and ill health at work
• safety management systems
• the costs associated with accidents and ill health
• the benefits of risk assessment and the different types available
• understanding workplace hazards and minimising ill health and injuries
• managing the effects of accidents and incidents in the workplace
3 DAY COURSE
OFQUAL, CCEA & QUALIFICATIONS WALES