Why a Highfield qualification?
Highfield is the leading provider of regulated compliance qualifications in the UK, certificating over 350,000 learners a year.
More learners complete a level 2 award in health and safety in the workplace qualification through Highfield than through any other awarding organisation.
We’re extremely proud to be a Highfield-approved centre and offer industry-recognised qualifications that will enhance learners’ career prospects.
What Does The Qualification Cover?
• the duties and responsibilities of employers and employees
• the benefits of good health and safety in the workplace
• the process of risk assessment
• hazards and controls in the workplace
• responding to accidents, near misses and ill-health in the workplace
• emergency procedures
• the importance of reporting accidents
1 DAY COURSE
OFQUAL, CCEA & QUALIFICATIONS WALES