How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
The total qualification time is 10 hours and of this 7 hours is recommended as guided learning hours.
How is the qualification assessed?
It is assessed by a multiple-choice question examination., where the learner must answer at least 12 out of 20 questions correctly. The examination will take a maximum of 45 minutes to complete.
Learners successfully completing this qualification may wish to progress onto further qualifications, such as:
• Highfield Level 2 Award in the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (RQF)
• Highfield Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment (RQF)
• Highfield Level 3 Award in Health and Safety within the Workplace (RQF)
• Highfield Level 2 Award in Understanding Infection Prevention and Control in Health and Care Settings (RQF)
• Highfield Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings (RQF)
Where can this course be taken?
Through any Highfield approved training centre.